Inside you will find
- Advice on looking for design opportunities within your business
- Practical tips for getting the right design help, drawing up design briefs, managing design projects and measuring the results
- Case studies of businesses that have successfully added value through design
This will interest
- Businesses that are considering hiring a designer or design agency
- Businesses that are currently working with a designer or design agency
Being a successful business in the UK today increasingly means adding value rather than cutting prices, and that’s where design comes in.
Used effectively, design can help you anticipate what customers need, develop the right offering, get it to market fast and improve your bottom line. There’s evidence to prove it. A recent survey showed that for every £100 design-led businesses spend on design, their turnover goes up by £225.
But getting full return on your design investment can mean having to find new ways of thinking and working – and often the hardest thing about doing that is making the first move. This guide aims to help you to get the best out of working with a designer so that your business grows and thrives.