Inside you will find
- Background to the Knee High Design Challenge
- Overview of the principles and processes used
- Case studies of the teams and the six products and services developed through the Knee High Challenge - Crafty Explorers, Creative Homes, EasyPeasy, KidsConnect, Good Enough Mums Club and Pop up Parks.
This will interest
- Designers and entrepreneurs interested in creating products and services that tackle social problems
- Charities and social enterprises working with children and families
- Local authorities and public health teams interested in applying new thinking to social challenges
- Anyone interested in the Knee High Design Challenge
This publication explains the Design Challenge process and the ideas which were developed for the Knee High Design Challenge.
The report was produced to coincide with the public launch of the six products and services developed as part of the Knee High Design Challenge, improving the health and wellbeing of children under five years old.