- Who we are
- What we do
- Work with us
- News & opinion
- Contact us
- Subscribe to Newsletter
The MADE NORTH conference is set to be one of the highlights of Sheffield Design Week with movers and shakers in creative, digital and manufacturing industry responding to the question: can design save the world?
The Design Council session at the conference will present diverse examples of how design has made a real difference, from helping a business to grow and thrive during the recession to improving the experience of A&E for patients and staff.
At the event hear our CEO John Mathers explore the impact that design can have, and discuss different ways this impact might be quantified.
- John Mathers – Chief Executive Officer, Design Council
- Luke Pearson – Director, PearsonLloyd
- David Cartwright – Managing Director, Naylor’s Gardenware
- Arfah Farooq – Co-founder, Discoverables
You will learn
- How design can improve lives and change the way we live, work and play
- How the value and impact of design can be measured and quantified
This will interest