The MADE NORTH conference is set to be one of the highlights of Sheffield Design Week with movers and shakers in creative, digital and manufacturing industry responding to the question: can design save the world?
The Design Council session at the conference will present diverse examples of how design has made a real difference, from helping a business to grow and thrive during the recession to improving the experience of A&E for patients and staff.
At the event hear our CEO John Mathers explore the impact that design can have, and discuss different ways this impact might be quantified.
- John Mathers – Chief Executive Officer, Design Council
- Luke Pearson – Director, PearsonLloyd
- David Cartwright – Managing Director, Naylor’s Gardenware
- Arfah Farooq – Co-founder, Discoverables
You will learn
- How design can improve lives and change the way we live, work and play
- How the value and impact of design can be measured and quantified
This will interest