Get free advice from the Design Council’s business support team as part of a series of workshops hosted by the Department of Business, Innovations and Skills and HMRC.
The workshops are aimed at providing SMEs with everything they need to know about innovation, research and development, tax incentives, grants and any other support provided by central government.
The Design Council will be attending this fully subsidised event to provide an overview of how innovation in design, coupled with research and development, can help businesses increase profit, improve turn over and access new markets.
The Design Council’s Neil Gridley, who has advised multi-nationals including Electrolux, Unilever and Phillips, will be on hand to explain the difference design can make to your business development and answer any questions you might have.
Neil Gridley – Design Associate, Design Council
You will learn
- The roles which innovation and research and development play in a successful businesses
- About tax incentives, grant availability and the support central Government can offer
- Ways to use design to increase profit, improve turnover and access new markets
- The range of support services the Design Council offers
This will interest
- Owners or Directors of SMEs who are ambitious for growth
- Industrial tech ventures with high growth and potential IP