A quarter of British adults walk for fewer than nine minutes a day, so as part of London Festival of Architecture 2014 and our own Active by Design campaign, we invite you to get on your feet and discover how good design can encourage us to be more active.
This tour will cover the new developments in the King’s Cross area and consider the true benefits of being Active by Design.
- Kathy MacEwan – Head of Programmes, Cabe
- Tim Long – Principal Transport Planner, London Borough of Camden
You will learn
- How design can encourage us to be more active in our daily lives
- How the design of the King’s Cross area works within the Active by Design remit
This will interest
- Architects and urban planners
- Public health professionals
- Interested members of the public