Free and friendly events in Southwark and Lambeth for people who want to make good things happen in their area.
We know it is sometimes tricky to feel confident enough to start something new, find people to help you or know where to get funding. Through these informal events we hope to help you learn something new and useful and meet other people who care about similar things.
Share thoughts and experiences on improving the effectiveness of ideas. Learn from scientists, psychologists about measuring change; from funders about what they want; and from people who are trying to demonstrate the value of their work.
- Michael Wright – Commercial Manager, Guys and St Thomas’ Charity
- Kristina Glushkova – Co-founder, Makerhood
- Paul Perkins – CEO, The Winch
- Tom Shakhli – Engagement Manager, Brixton Pound
You will learn
- What local funding opportunities you could benefit from
- The highs and lows of making ideas happen
This will interest
- People who care about making good things happen in their area