Design for Planet Festival: Contributor form
Contribution: Design for Planet 2023 Festival
Date(s) of recording: 16–18 October 2023
Thank you for your help making the Programme. By signing this form you agree to the terms laid out below.
I, the Contributor understand and agree to the following:
- I agree and irrevocably consent that I have the right to participate in the Content and I grant all consents required under law to allow the Company to use the recording of the Contribution in the Content (“the Contribution”).
- I agree that the copyright, if any, in the Contribution and all other rights title and interest shall be fully assigned with full title to the Company now and/ or in the future to the Company. I irrecoverably waive the right to assert any moral rights under any law. I grant to the Company the fullest use of the Contribution for exploitation throughout the world by any and all means in all media whether now known or hereinafter invented, developed or discovered in perpetuity in connection with the Content or for any other use of the Content owned and controlled or represented by the Company. The Company shall have to the right to edit, copy, add, exhibit, promote, transmit, distribute, translate, dub in English or a foreign language, adapt, cut, manipulate, reproduce exploit all or any part of the Contribution as the Company deems fit. The Contribution can be used by the Company without a further fee being due or becoming payable and the Company shall have no further obligations arising directly or indirectly to me. I understand there is no obligation by the Company to exploit or use the Content.
- The Company may without my further consent use my name, likeness, biography, photographs of me and recordings of interviews with me in advertising, publicising, promoting the Content in all media formats throughout the world.
- I am able to give the Contribution and have the legal capacity to freely enter into this Consent Form and to the best of my knowledge and belief the Contribution is truthful, genuine, does not infringe any copyright and data protection laws, and is not a breach of confidence, defamatory, libellous, constitutes a contempt of court, or an act(s) that shall bring the Company or broadcaster into disrepute or is an act in contravention of the Official Secrets Act.
- Each party to this Consent Form will comply with all applicable country laws relating to anti-corruption and anti-bribery, including the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and the UK Bribery Act; and I will not perform, offer, give and receive bribes or corrupt actions in relation to the procurement or performance of this Consent. For the purposes of this section, bribes or corrupt actions means any payment, gift, or gratuity, whether in cash or kind, intended to obtain or retain an advantage, or any other action deemed to be corrupt under the applicable country laws.
- The Company shall not be liable to me for any loss or damage or injury to me or my property caused or suffered in connection the Company’s making of the Content unless caused by the negligence of the Company and recoverable on that ground.
- I agree that I shall not either personally or by other means make any statement or disclose any confidential information or methods of production to any third party or any media related organisation relating to the Content, or the general affairs of the Company and/ or broadcaster in connection with the recording of the Contribution, unless there is a prior written consent from the Company.
- The Company warrants to the Contributor it is a member of Pact.
- [UK broadcasters are researching diversity on their productions. This covers diversity characteristics you choose to tell the broadcasters about and also how viewers might perceive diversity on screen. If you provide us with your e-mail address we will enter this in a system called Silvermouse. You will be invited to provide, and may do so at your option, your diversity characteristics – gender, ethnicity, disability, age, gender identity and sexual orientation. The broadcaster, as data controller, is responsible for this data and will have access to reports compiled from it for purposes of the research. Further information can be found here: creativediversitynetwork.com/diamond-contributors/
- The Company may freely assign or licence the benefit and rights granted herein to any other subsidiary or associated company or affiliated party or as required to exploit the Content. This Consent shall be governed by the laws of England and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.