- Who we are
- What we do
- Work with us
- News & opinion
- Contact us
- Subscribe to Newsletter
Inside you will find
- Practical guidance on how to prepare, deliver, monitor and review an open space strategy
- examples of best practice examples from around the country
This will interest
- Anyone preparing an open space strategy
- Local authority planning and open space management staff
- Local authority departments dealing with leisure, housing, highways, education and culture
Drawing on Design Council Cabe's five-year history of support across England to those producing open space strategies, this guide clarifies the value and benefits of a strategic approach to open spaces.
Developed jointly with the Greater London Authority, we provides a single guide for England and best practice guidance of the London Plan.