- Who we are
- What we do
- Work with us
- News & opinion
- Contact us
- Subscribe to Newsletter
Inside you will find
- Statistics on small business and crime affecting SMEs
- A list of common retail crime interventions
- Insight into shoplifters' techniques and thinking
- Information about our Design Out Shoplifting student challenge
This will interest
- Policy makers
- Business owners and managers
This guide collects evidence and insights towards a better understanding of business-related crime, particularly in relation to small-to-medium enterprises (SMEs).
The aim is to help designers, manufacturers and policy makers comprehend the scale and effects of the problem and encourage more design commissions to tackle it.
It was created as part of Design Out Crime, a 2008–10 initiative from the Home Office’s Design and Technology Alliance against Crime and the Design Council.