Inside you will find
- The benefits of inclusive design
- Why the location and design of a place matters
- The links between economic inequality and the built environment
- How to build communities that work
This will interest
- Design professionals
- People working in government
- Any companies, teams or groups working with Design Council Cabe
Design Council Cabe sets out its position on equality, diversity and the built environment.
In this report we offer everyday examples from urban living that demonstrates how good design can help create places that work for everyone.