Inside you will find
- An explanation of what Spaceshaper is
- Advice on how to plan a Spaceshaper workshop
- Sample agendas
- 5 case studies
- A questions and answers section
- A checklist outlining the key stages of a workshop
This will interest
- Local community activists
- Local authorities
Spaceshaper is a practical toolkit for use by anyone – whether a local community activist or a professional – to measure the quality of a public space before investing time and money in improving it.
This user’s guide from CABE Space explains how Spaceshaper works and outlines practical steps to plan your workshop. It also highlights the lessons you can learn from others’ experience.