Inside you will find
- Case study illustrating the need for quality green spaces
- Case studies highlighting green spaces in areas undergoing major change
- Planning green infrastructure, with case studies
- Definitions of well-designed green space with examples
- Guidance on delivering better green spaces
- Appendix and information about the role of CABE
This will interest
- Local delivery and partnership bodies
- Local and regional authorities
- Government departments
- Housebuilders and social landlords
- Community and voluntary groups
Start with the park is a good practice guide for everyone involved in the processes of sustainable growth and renewal in England. It is particularly relevant to the creation and care of green spaces in housing growth areas and housing market renewal areas.
It will inform and inspire strategic decision-makers working in local delivery and partnership bodies, local and regional authorities, government departments and other national agencies, private developers, housebuilders and registered social landlords and community and voluntary sector groups.