- Who we are
- What we do
- Work with us
- News & opinion
- Contact us
- Subscribe to Newsletter
Inside you will find
Sections on living sustainably through:
- Vital signs - sustainability and Our Planet Tonight
- Movement - transport and tourism
- Energy - alternative forms of energy
- Schools - an Eco Design Challenge
- Health - Alzheimer's and sexual health
- Food - urban farming
- Other projects
This will interest
- Sustainable designers
- Design agencies
- Other designers
- General public
Wouldn't it be great if...we could live sustainably – by design?
Dott 07 (Designs of the time 2007), a year of community projects, events and exhibitions based in North East England, explored what life in a sustainable region could be like – and how design can help us get there.
This Dott Manual looks at how lessons learnt during Dott 07 can help us live better lives.