- Who we are
- What we do
- Work with us
- News & opinion
- Design Series
- Contact us
- Subscribe to Newsletter
Inside you will find
- An introduction to the Behavioural Design Lab
- Why behavioural science is important to the design process
- How design has the power to tackle complex social issues
- What our approach is
This will interest
- Organisations interested in taking a new approach to solving social issues
- Designers interested in behaviour change
- Behavioural scientists interested in applied research
The Behavioural Design Lab is a collaboration between Warwick Business School and the Design Council, uniting behavioural science with design-thinking.
We use a scientific understanding of people to design better products, services and places that change behaviour and improve lives.
In this updated version of the original manifesto published in November 2012, the team explain how the importance of behavioural science and the power of design can help organisations tackle big social issues by crossing the divide between research and practice.