Inside you will find
- Innovation and growth
- Defining design within innovation
- The UK design sector and expansion of design
- Economic evidence on the role of design
- Design for Innovation policy priorities and actions
- End notes
This will interest
- Public sector professionals
To coincide with the Government’s Innovation and Research Strategy for Growth 2011, we’ve published our own set of facts, figures and practical plans for growth.
The purpose of this design plan is to bring the design elements of the Innovation and Research Strategy together in one place and to communicate these as widely as possible across design, industry, government and education.
Our aim is to provide a useful strategic framework for organisations, institutions and individual businesses with an interest in making design-led innovation happen on the ground.