- Who we are
- What we do
- Work with us
- News & opinion
- Contact us
- Subscribe to Newsletter
Inside you will find
- Introduction to our programme
- An early years overview
- Insights into the parent-child relationship
- Information about social and emotional development
- Stats and key information about problems faced in day-to-day experience
- An overview of service provision
- Case studies
This will interest
- Teams working on the Knee High Design Challenge
- Designers and entrepreneurs interested in the early years
- Other non-specialists interested in the early years
This research report provides a summary of our desk research. We highlight and examine key themes around children in their early years (from pregnancy to five years) and signpost to further sources of information.
The report is intended to provide those involved in the Knee High Design Challenge with insights to inform their work and to allow them to understand the key themes and issues for families living in Southwark and Lambeth.
Insights from ethnographic research have allowed further consideration of factors including culture, age, socio-economic status and social relationships, email the Knee High team if you would like a copy of the ethnographic research report.