Inside you will find
- Outline of the obstacles
- Checklist to decide whether transforming a space will work
- 3 case studies
- Actions needed to transform vacant urban spaces
- Benefits that can be gained
- Useful contacts and resources
This will interest
- Local authorities
- Regeneration professionals
Vacant urban open space is a valuable resource - but it’s often overlooked and underused. These derelict and neglected spaces, frozen between long-term uses, are wasted opportunities.
Land in limbo looks at how to transform these spaces into public assets. It outlines the obstacles faced, the actions required and the benefits to be gained from bringing vacant land back into use.