Inside you will find
- Background to RED
- Four examples of good transformation design
- The complexities of modern design and how transformation design can help
- Six characteristics of transformation design
- Information about the split between 'traditionalists' and 'transformers' in design
This will interest
- Multi-disciplinary design professionals
- Design education professionals
- Change and transformation managers
This paper sets out the characteristics of the emergent discipline that is transformation design.
It identifies a nascent but growing community of practice. It highlights an under-supply of designers equipped to work in this way. And it explores the market for, and the challenges facing, designers who are starting to work in this new discipline.