Inside you will find
- Explanation of research methodology
- Information about the sample area
- Charts and graphs to illustrate findings
- Analysis methodology
- Results and conclusion
This will interest
- Registered social landlords
- Local authorities
- The Homes and Communities Agency
England has had minimum space standards for publicly-subsidised housing for many years, but no minimum standards for private housing.
Commissioned by CABE, this research addresses space standards in recently-built market and publicly subsidised housing.
It gives the results of a postal survey of 11,000 households in London and the South-East, probing their levels of satisfaction with the space in their homes.