- Who we are
- What we do
- Work with us
- News & opinion
- Contact us
- Subscribe to Newsletter
Inside you will find
- Our key recommendations for the project
- A detailed outline of our Design Reviews for all 24 sites
- Background information on the Thames Tideway Tunnel Design Review panel
This will interest
- Developers and clients
- Design teams
- Local and regional government
- Local residents and the wider public
The Thames Tideway Tunnel is a major new sewer, the biggest infrastructure project in London since the Victorians, and urgently needed to protect the River Thames from increasing pollution.
The tunnel will tackle the problem of overflows from the capital’s Victorian sewers for at least the next 100 years, and enable the UK to meet European environmental standards.
The project sets out to improve the water quality of the Thames and comprises 24 structures along the river.
Our Cabe team conducted Design Reviews of all 24 sites and assessed the public space, the quality of the landscape design, the vents, and other amenities.