Inside you will find
- Findings on the quantity, quality and locations of urban green space in England
- Findings on how people use and value the green spaces
- Conclusions drawn from over 70 different sources of information concerning over 16,000 individual green spaces
This will interest
- Policy and decision makers in central and local government
- Anyone interested in understanding more about England’s urban green spaces
No one knows exactly how many green spaces there are in our urban areas, where they are, who owns them or what condition they are in.
Urban green nation: Building the evidence base starts to fill this serious information gap, by compiling and analysing data at a national level. The report presents the findings of the first of two pieces of research commissioned by CABE Space to gauge the state of England’s urban green space and its impact on people’s health and well-being.