- Who we are
- What we do
- Work with us
- News & opinion
- Contact us
- Subscribe to Newsletter
Inside you will find
- A summary of regional data analysis on the value of green spaces
- 5 major findings on how people use and value green spaces
- An evaluation of the strengths and weaknesses of existing data, and which areas need more research
This will interest
- Policy and decision makers in central and local government
- Anyone interested in understanding more about England’s urban green spaces
People are now using their parks and green spaces more, and valuing them more than in the past. However, not everyone has benefited equally.
This research summary of the main Urban green nation report outlines the state of England’s urban green space and its impact on people’s health and well-being.
A similar report has also been commissioned - Community green: Using local spaces to tackle inequality and improve health.