Inside you will find
- Details of the youth unemployment issues that the Working Well Design Challenge tacked
- Case study of Discoverables, a website to help young people find and develop their skills
- Case study of The Matter, a newspaper run by young people
- Case study of Step Up (now State of Ambition), a website to help young people kick-start their chosen careers
This will interest
- Charities and social enterprises working with young people
- Designers and entrepreneurs interested on online training and digital services
- Start-ups building businesses around online education or training
The Working Well Design Challenge was an initiative run by the Design Council in partnership with Nominet Trust, sponsoring three teams to design and launch new digital products and services to help young people develop their talents and make a living.
This publication, produced to coincide with the public launch of the 3 developed solutions, explains the challenge process and the solutions that were created.