- Who we are
- What we do
- Work with us
- News & opinion
- Contact us
- Subscribe to Newsletter
Join us in Bristol to hear how tenants and residents were involved in the design of new housing schemes including regeneration projects and new builds.
The workshop, created specifically for tenants, residents and housing professionals, includes a study visit to Junction 3 and the Horfield Regeneration Scheme, where you will hear the story of how residents and tenants were involved in the design process.
Community-Led Development is about putting the community at the heart of the design of new housing in their neighbourhood. The programme is funded by Department for Communities and Local Government’s Tenant Empowerment Programme to promote the benefits of tenant involvement and leadership to resident groups, Tenant Management Organisations, housing associations and local authorities.
This event is part of a package of activities that Cabe will be providing including training, briefing papers and working directly with a small number of tenant groups and landowners on live housing projects.
- United Communities Housing Association will share its experiences of resident participation
- Bristol Community Land Trust
You will learn
- Lessons from the thriving community sector in Bristol about how residents, tenants and landlords are working together on new housing.
This will interest
- Residents and tenants interested in taking forward housing projects themselves, or getting involved in future development happening nearby
- Representatives from housing associations and local authorities interested in how their tenants can become genuinely engaged in the design process for new build homes.