Manchester is one of the best examples of urban regeneration in the UK, but what lessons can we learn from what has worked well in the past to make sure that future projects in this city region are just as successful?
This seminar will improve your understanding of the value and importance of urban design in successful regeneration projects.
Mick Timpson – Director, Mick Timpson Urban Design
Stephen Taylor – Associate Director of Urban Design, Turley
Patrick Gulliver – Head of Economic Development, AECOM
Ian Slater – Manchester City Council
Steve Connor – Chief Executive Officer, Creative Concern
You will learn
- How regeneration projects can succeed in a time of economic austerity
- How to take lessons from the successes and failures of regeneration across the Manchester city region
- About the value and importance of urban design in successful regeneration projects
- Local expertise from a range of leading voices across the built environment sector
This will interest
- Architects and urban designers