After the success of GREAT Week Malaysia earlier this month, UKTI are making a final call for applications to attend GREAT Week Mexico in 13-18 October.
Mexico’s creative industries rank fifth amongst the country’s strategic sectors, with Design the most important component, accounting for an incredible 73% of the industry.
GREAT Week Mexico offers these key benefits to UK-based SME's in art and design:
- Meeting cultural, business and government decision-makers through B2B meetings, site visits and networking events throughout the week
- Exhibiting your products to major buyers
- Gaining knowledge and understanding of new markets
- A bespoke programme with UKTI support and advice throughout
- Networking with fellow attendees and industry peers to share best practices
Who is it for?
- Bespoke design and art companies and galleries
- Retailers and suppliers in the design sector including textile, furniture, art and home decor
- Designers, graphic artists
If you qualify as a British-owned and based SME you can also access a Market Access Programme Grant.
This is a terrific opportunity to access substantial business prospects, take part in Design Week Mexico, the Affordable Art Fair and sell work directly to buyers.
Design for Export
Improve your export potential on our intensive project-focused programme.Find out more