Design Council Spark: open day
Join us at Makerversity in Somerset House to meet the Design Council Spark finalists.
Design Council Spark is a programme to develop exciting new products with up-and-coming inventors. The eight inventions from our finalists are wide-ranging, from products for health to products for horses.
We'll be exhibiting their exciting work and sharing useful advice for other up-and-coming product inventors. There will be talks, food and drinks and a chance to see the great products. The event is ticketed but you may come and go as wish. Please sign up to either a morning or afternoon session – any questions or queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Morning Session (timings are approximate)
- 11:00 – 11:30 - Intro on Spark
- 11:30 – 12:30 - Spark Exhibition
- 12:30 – 1:30 - Networking lunch with Spark team and Makerversity – opportunity for informal chat RE Spark 2
- 1:30 – 2:00 - Presentation from Makerversity participants
Afternoon Session (timings are approximate)
- 2:00 – 2:30 - Presentation from Spark
- 2:00 – 4:30 - Exhibition
- 4:30 – 6:00 - Networking drinks (beer and pizza)
Subscribe to our newsletter
Want to keep up with the latest from the Design Council?