Inside you will find
- Key findings of how design enables science and technology research to achieve greater impact
- Evaluation of how design reduces risk, accelerates commercialisation and adds value during critical stages of research
- A set of recommendations based on the findings
- Design Council's Double Diamond, a framework for the design process
This will interest
- Technology transfer professionals
- Knowledge transfer professionals
- Scientific researchers
- Funding bodies
In 2014 Design Council commissioned Innovation by Design, an evaluation report from Technopolis Group on the role of design in the commercialisation of science and technology research.
Download the research findings, which include key recommendations and case studies of research bodies supported by Design Council.