Design viability & delivery seminar
The Cabe team at the Design Council and The Academy of Urbanism invite you to an interactive seminar addressing the challenges of delivering well designed schemes in economically difficult times. The seminar will provide different perspectives on how to successfully engage, influence and participate in delivering a development.
After the seminar, join us for drinks and networking with industry experts.
- Colin Mawhinney – Associate Director, Leeds and Partners
- Martin Farrington – Director of City Development, Leeds City Council
- Jaimie Ferguson – Director of Urban Design & Masterplanning, Turley Associates
- Richard Laming – Director of Economic Planning, Turley Associates
- John Thorp MBE – Chair of the Design Advisory Panel, Leeds City Council
- Mark Finch – Real Estate Director, Rushbon
Subscribe to our newsletter
Want to keep up with the latest from the Design Council?