Design Council is inviting professional film-makers to produce a powerful film to show the pivotal role of design in addressing the climate crisis.
This can be used for:
- the 1.69m people within the design industry to start conversations with their clients about building sustainability into every brief (e.g. the film could be played at kick-off meetings on discussions around sustainability).
- policymakers to understand how they can use the resource and energy of designers for the future of the planet
- the UK to demonstrate its global leadership in the area of design. The film will be showed at our Design x Climate two-day festival, running alongside COP26, and disseminated to designer, commissioner and policy audiences.
To respond to the brief, please put together a short submission that covers:
- short summary (500 words max) of initial response to the brief
- portfolio of previous experience and relevant work
- methodology, timeline & costs
- approach to diversity, inclusion and sustainability.
Please respond no later than midday Friday 9 July. We will then shortlist no more than four respondents and invite them to a pitch (non-paid).
Subscribe to our newsletter
Want to keep up with the latest from the Design Council?