On 2-3 June 2015, VISION will focus on innovative building products, materials and technology, as well as new and inventive solutions that facilitate better building design. The event combines a cutting-edge exhibition of the latest products, live debates, workshops, talks and networking opportunities. In addition to this there is a two day seminar programme, featuring over 100 speakers covering four themes:
- Future Materials and System
- Innovation in Architecture and Design
- Building Health and Wellness (supported by Design Council)
This annual event aims to bring these communities together to discuss, debate and showcase the latest innovations and developments for the built environment.
Entry to the event includes access to the exhibition, the full seminar programme and a networking drinks reception on the 2nd June. Come along to our Design Council seminar on the 3rd June.
Design Council seminar Active by Design: Designing Places for Healthy Lives – 12.45-1.45pm on 3 June 2015:
- Rachel Toms, Active by Design Programme Leader, Cabe at Design Council
- Dr Mike Loosemore, Consultant in Sport and Exercise Medicine at the Institute of Sport, Exercise and Health, University College London
- Cllr Feryal Demirci, Cabinet Member for Neighbourhoods, LB Hackney
- Lisa Woo, Active by Design Advisor, Cabe at Design Council
Subscribe to our newsletter
Want to keep up with the latest from the Design Council?