- Who we are
- What we do
- Work with us
- News & opinion
- Contact us
- Subscribe to Newsletter
Investing in imaginative and effective early interventions that will make a lasting difference to the lives of children under five.
Come along and find out about six exciting new products and services for families, and meet the inventive people behind these ideas.
Design Council, in partnership with Guy's and St Thomas' Charity and the London Boroughs of Lambeth and Southwark, has supported the development of new products and services that make a real and lasting difference to children in their early years. There is everything from new ways of exploring your local area and playing outdoors, to games to play at home; from a tooth fairy, to a musical about motherhood.
Drop in during the afternoon to see an exciting exhibition of the work, meet the teams, and find out how you can be involved.
All are welcome, especially under-fives (and children of all ages).
You will learn
- About new products and services for families
- How you can support these new ventures
- About using creativity to fix everyday problems
This will interest
- Local families from Lambeth and Southwark
- People who work with families
- People with an interest in trying new things