About a quarter of London’s population is aged 19 or under, but what is the city like for young people?
As part of the London Festival of Architecture 2014, we want to know how architects, designers, and young people themselves can make our capital a positive place to grow up. Join the discussion and share your ideas.
- Tom Doust – Founder, Intelligent Space
- Daisy Froud – Founder and Head of Participation, AOC
- Paul Swann – Director, Breeze Landscape Architects
- Catherine Greig - Founder, make:good
You will learn
- How architects, designers, and young people can make our capital a positive place to grow up in
This will interest
- Young residents of London
- Urban designers
- People who work with communities, especially on participation or consultation
- Anyone who cares about the quality of life of young people in London